These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including anysub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Twelve RonniesLtd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, asthey affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms andconditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be boundby these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and isnot either (i) employed by Twelve Ronnies Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii)engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Twelve Ronnies Ltd and accessing theWebsite in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing tothese terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of TwelveRonnies Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions,Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, pagelayout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of beingstored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such contentuploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content isprotected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, anylicense or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without theowner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposesany Content without the written permission of Twelve Ronnies Ltd.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website,including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any suchContent. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website anyContent that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene,threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights,abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminaloffence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or(iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or anyform of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information,impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. Youmay not upload commercial content onto the Website.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content youpost; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate anyprovision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that youwill indemnify Twelve Ronnies Ltd for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with anyother person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening orotherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyrightwithout the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct andcomplete
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide whenregistering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with youeffectively
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonablepurposes or if you breach these terms and conditions
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at theend of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website.Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not underthe control of Twelve Ronnies Ltd or that of our affiliates
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for anyand all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of thesites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Twelve Ronnies Ltd makes availablethrough the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We giveno warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extentpermitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particularpurpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Twelve Ronnies Ltdis under no obligation to update information on the Website
- Whilst Twelve Ronnies Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regardand all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and theircomputers.
- Twelve Ronnies Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Twelve Ronnies Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the wholeof) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. Theseterms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless itis expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for deathor personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude ouror your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our oryour liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law
- To the extent that the Website and Content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable toyou for any loss or damage of any kind.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond ourreasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Twelve Ronnies Ltd accepts no liability for any ofthe following
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings,business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person.We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believeyour rights will not be affected
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms willapply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms andconditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditionsand no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms andconditions
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (orpart of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will,to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the otherprovisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right orremedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England andWales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts
Twelve Ronnies Ltd details
- Twelve Ronnies Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number10908275 whose registered address is Chimney Cottage, The Platt, Bucks, HP7 0HX and itoperates the Website www.twelveronnies.com.
You can contact Twelve Ronnies Ltd by email on email@example.com.
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer(https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).